For Our New Landlord Clients
Investing in rental property is a smart investment that has proven to appreciate and add value over time. We can show you how to build a winning portfolio with our investment and management systems. Some of the many benefits you can expect from Entourage Elite Property Management include: Full-time professional licensed staff with expert knowledge of the rental industry who keep communication at the forefront of every issue, a quick response maintenance team and detailed accounting for your rental property. This will ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimize your tax benefit. In short, we take your investment as seriously as you do.
Property Management Saves Money
What To Expect
We will give you direction, advice, and explain our processes so you have the understanding you need for this to be a successful relationship. Some property management companies manage in such a way that the property owner is required to make all the tedious decisions, deal with tenant relations, and be involved in every detail. We feel that this approach shows a lack of confidence and it is not in line with the client’s goals.
Ongoing Support In All Facets
As a client of Entourage Elite Real Estate Property Management, you can expect only the best, that is our guarantee! We have heard from clients who have turned over management to us after 20 years of self managing that we don’t always do things how they would have, but that it ends up with results that are more positive and that reduce overall cost and risk. Our clients have learned to trust us and we look forward to earning your trust and business!
- Delinquent and Default Accounts
- Liens & Judgments
- Rental History
- Person Search and Address
- National Criminal Search
- Sex Offender Registry
- Income Verification
Our lease agreement has been written to give you maximum protection against possible risk. Our legal team is constantly staying up to date with the most current changes in legislation, federal and local statutes, and new court cases which may impact your property. Each lease renewal is completed using only the most up to date and comprehensive lease revision.
It is critical that lease agreements are enforced as written and that no other verbal agreements are made and arranged. All agreements with your tenants are in writing and enforced accordingly. There are many landlords and property management companies that bend their rules and open themselves up to risk of discrimination and liability in many other areas. We are here to protect you through proper lease enforcement.
Our property owners are automatically notified with each new lease and 60 days prior to any lease expiration or renewal, ensuring our clients are always well informed.
All rents are disbursed to you electronically on or before the 12th of each month (processing time is 2-3 business days).
Since we, as builders, are licensed and insured contractors, you can rest assured that your rental is being taken care of swiftly and by the utmost professionals.
Our Landlord Service Guarantee
• Landlords value their time and usually have full-time responsibilities outside of owning rentals property. As professionals, we manage rentals day-in-day-out; it’s what we do and we are great at!
• Landlords generally don’t have a full understanding of local and federal laws and statutes. This lack of knowledge can cost a landlord thousands in costly mistakes. With a legal team and constant education and involvement on current issues, as a property management company in PA we are better equipped to solve complex situations.
• We understand and apply the correct federal, state, and local laws, keeping you and your investment out of trouble.
• We know the local market, have an extensive network of contacts, and have advertising resources available to us at discounted rates. This allows us to effectively market your vacant units to prospective residents to get it filled.
• DIY Landlords these days need be skilled in Advertising, Photography, Marketing, Sales, Repairs, Project Mgmt, Customer Service, Conflict Resolution, Legal Proceedings, and many other areas.
It is not necessary to paint automatically, but you should consider painting any room that has dirty or marred walls. A neutral color is best. Your Property Manager will be happy to discuss any necessary repairs or painting with you. Neutral window coverings such as blinds should be left, but not curtains that match a particular bedspread or couch. Tenants moving into a rental property do expect some sort of window coverings to be provided for privacy and safety.
The tenants are generally requested to maintain the yard in the condition it is provided to them. Therefore, the yard should be freshly mowed, weeded, trimmed and the leaves and debris removed.
It normally takes two to four weeks to rent a home. It sometimes takes longer in the winter. A rental goes on the list of available properties as soon as we receive notice from the existing tenant.
All of our properties prohibit smoking, in the interest of protecting your investment, as well as the health of the neighborhood.
Children come under the protected class of “familial status” and it is not possible to discriminate in this way.
• Notice to vacate from tenant
• Tenant move outs
• Eviction Summary
• Lease renewals
• Extraordinary maintenance items
• Owner property Information
• Executed property management agreement with accompanying W9
• Keys to the property, including mail box keys, if applicable
• Garage door openers, if applicable
• Certificate of insurance, with Entourage Elite Property Management as an additional insured